Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Open Door: Day 2

Why hello there, internet peoples!

Today was a good great AMAZING day. I took my foods exam (EASY!) went to the pool with some friends, and I've basically been doing nothing since. I have over two months to do whatever I want. YES! I really just want to have an epic dance party. This feels awesome, to not have to worry about ANYTHING for TWO MONTHS!!!! *flails like a crazed muppet* It's great doing actual school and stuff, but this summer is going to rock.

One thing I'm doing this summer is going on Footprints. Footprints is basically a week long hiking trip along the Appalachian Trail (AT) with girl scouts. I went in 2009, but I ended up falling a spraining my wrist. Again, in 2010 I was supposed to go, but that whole spine fiasco took place. I FINALLY get to go!! I love hiking. It really is a good experience. I love going places where most people can't say they've been to. Tops of mountains are also great places to take pictures!

Another thing I'm doing is going to the beach. I really just want to do and do absolutely nothing. We usually spend a week in the outer banks, but we couldn't do it this year because of school schedules. But we're gonna go deep sea fishing, go to a bunch of awesome restaurants, and just do nothing!

An ongoing thing that I'm doing this summer is selling cakes. I like baking, so I decided to make it a summer job.

My friend Carl who's on Team PyroTech with me likes video editing. He showed me this contest where you have to make a short video about duct tape. We decided that we're going to team up and make an epic video and win the $5,000 grand prize!!!

I love life. Isn't that nice? I think I'm going to go find someone to hug now. Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment