Monday, June 13, 2011

FINGERS ON LIPS!


This is one of my favorite scenes in Doctor Who yet. I've started to wonder if this attempt to watch various sci-fi TV shows this summer has turned into an obsession...

Yes, yes it has.

I've been watching for around four days, and finished a whole season in one day... For the past two nights I've stayed up until... oh, around 4 AM watching Doctor Who and talking about it with my friend Katie. Bahaha I love her to death, I don't know of anyone else that would stay up watching Doctor Who until almost morning. (Well, except for me, of course)

It's gotten to the point where all of my thoughts are in a British accent... That's loads of fun! It's great, my mental British accent is magnificent, but my real one is awful. I also keep thinking about what I would do if I had my very own TARDIS... That would be fantastic!

I was really sad at the end of season two... If you haven't seen it or you don't want it spoiled...

SPOILER ALERT!

Well.. Now that that's done, lets get to the good stuff. I loved Rose! She had been traveling with the doctor for two seasons. She can't just go and figuratively die! It was at least a clever way to write her off. When the Eccleston doctor regenerated into the Tennant doctor, I was a little disappointed, but now I love Tennant!

Well that was a fun little rant. Off to-- you guessed it-- watch Doctor Who. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment